MTC GS Software Development Company – Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern the relationship between you (“Client”) and MTC GS Software Development Company (“MTC GS” or “Company”). By engaging with MTC GS for software development services, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- MTC GS agrees to provide software development services as described in the project proposal, quotation, or any other written agreement between the Client and MTC GS.
- The Client agrees to pay MTC GS the agreed-upon fees for the services rendered. Payments are due as agreed in writing and late payment attacts 5% interest charge.
- Upon full payment, all intellectual property rights related to the developed software will be transferred to the Client, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- MTC GS reserves the right to use the developed software for portfolio purposes unless explicitly restricted by the Client.
- Both parties agree to keep all information regarding the project confidential. Neither party shall disclose any confidential information to third parties without the written consent of the other party.
- MTC GS provides a warranty period of 30 days from the delivery date. During this period, any bugs or defects in the software will be fixed at no additional cost.
- This warranty does not cover issues caused by modifications made by the Client or third parties, or by the use of the software in a manner not intended or documented.
- Either party may terminate the agreement with a written notice of 30 days. In case of termination, the Client is liable to pay for the services rendered up to the termination date.
Limitation of Liability
- MTC GS’s liability for any damages arising from the services provided shall be limited to the amount paid by the Client for such services. MTC GS shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, or consequential damages.
- Neither party shall be liable for any delay or failure to perform its obligations if such delay or failure arises from unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, or governmental restrictions.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which MTC GS is registered.
- These Terms may be amended or updated by MTC GS from time to time. The Client will be notified of any significant changes.
- Entire Agreement
- These Terms, along with any project proposal, quotation, or written agreement, constitute the entire agreement between the parties and supersede any previous agreements or understandings.
By engaging with MTC GS for software development services, the Client acknowledges that they have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
We're Here To Help!
24 Holborn Viaduct,
City of London EC1A 2BN
M-F: 8am – 10pm
UK: 0203 086 8000
US: (866) 780 7071